I just love those Polaroid cameras! I still remember my excitement over seeing the photo "develop" in front of my eyes for the very first time...and I LOVE this photo. Happy photo....
I want a Polariod camera...and the vintage lamp on the photo!
I have a really big imagination but I dare not live it. I have a long list of things I want to do before I die but I haven't been brave enough to try. I worry about my kids everyday and I'm probably a stress addict (don't quote me on that). So okay, I have a lot to work on - but I do have a few tricks up my sleeve and some great accomplishments under my belt. I like paper (Judd would say I'm obsessed). I like windy days, and shells and sushi. I love to cook if I can get someone else to clean up. I can talk up a storm. I am currently dreaming of having a shop on Etsy. I love dreaming...it keeps me going.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please, be kind and don't judge me =)